Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday 27 February 2014

THAT CENTENARY CELEBRATION IN NIGERIA.


THE NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT...
In this day, 27th February, 2014; Nigeria marked her 100 years as a Nation. In this article, I will look into some certain things that should be considered or used as a tool to score Nigeria. Noting that the example to be used here will be based on an individaul, and on a place; but it is applicable to all other places and locations in the Nation, except Abuja - the capital of Nigeria.


Before I continue, I will like to take Imo State, Umudibia Autonomous Community in Owerri-west Local Government Area, located in Nigeria- furtunately, the place I dwell.

POWER!
It is worth knowing that - the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, in the person of Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - GCFR, who happens to be the chief celebrant or the Driver of the Centenary Celebration, has Power in his Palace, even now, and not just now - 24/7. But me - Princely Okwuego, and my follow commons have not seen Power for over a week plus. It is not as if I do not know that the possibility of not using Power to celebrate, will not be there. Honestly, I knew, I made plans on how to watch the centenary celebration on my television.

MY PLANS..
A week before now, I have been saving some Money to buy some Fuel; which will power my - ''I PASS MY NERBOUR POWER GENERATOR SET'' because of the level of poor-ness archoring me, I decided to buy just 3 litres which is N291, okay! To my greatest surprise, when I sent my helpper to go and buy THE EVIL LIQUID, on reaching there, it has increased to N130, I mean - from N97 to N130. Hey! You don't have to blame me for shouting at just N130 a litre, I am a public servant at the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, am been owned of my arrears over four year - the reason why the non-academic staff union NASU is on strike for over five months now.

ROADS...
It is very clear that all the members of House-of-representatives, and the House-of senate passes through good and we'll constructed roads, because they live in Abuja. To me, and others - who dwells in Autonomous Community...Hmmm! The story is different. If I would use my own case as an instance, I wouldn't know where to start, but I know how it will end - and it will be like this;
''The cars I have now, I will stop driven them by March ending because there will be no road, since rain water will cover the sweet at harmattan roads we enjoy now, so I have to drive again come November - if only rain will have mercy on me, and others.''
...because it happens so - every year, it has become part of me and us.

 
DO I DEMANDED FOR ANYTHING?
NO - because if I do, the Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS, will ask if I do pay my task. Even at the littlest demand of common tractor grading of the road, not to mension taring it. Where will the Money come from, when the Federal Government intends borrowing to takle the menence of BOKO HARAM'S TERRORS. I just wanted not to mension thee guys, not because am afraid but because, they gave a warning signal on the 22nd of February, 2014, five days to the #centenary celebration that took place in NIGERIA. May be to tell Government that to beware because they are still waxing and still willing to Terrorise terror.

But the surprising part of the whole senario is how the killed 50 student in Borno State, at least, they would have kidnapped them and demand for a ramsome in these way, Money would have bought their lives.

If am asked for the way forward, I would say . Let #Nigeria live in one unity, and become the gaintest of #Africa, or would I say - let us divide Nigeria, and build a great pieces of them.

...if you don't have good hearing ears, you look for one or learn sign language; stop wasting our times in talking and you will not hear...princely

Live Federal Republic of Nigeria, live Imo state, live to 2065 - Princely Okwuego

Courtsey: www.oprincely.com

Powered by: www.churchspiritum.info and www.facebook.com/tevenismusic


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MAGAZINE SPIRITUALITY.

Is the Magazine of The Church Spiritum/Spiritual: a spiritual church online where you can find solutions to your spiritual needs. We guide you in the effective use of powerful spiritual prayers, talisman, charms etc,. With our help you will recover all that you have lost, live the kind of life you ever wanted, and we show you ways to get more Money, love, wealth, powers and happiness of the mind...more.

TEVENIS RECORDS.

Is all about Making Music from the comfort of your home.
We are teaching you a whole lot about making music from the comfort of your home so that you can make a high-quality professional #music that ROCKS. We are writing more to introduce you to the best home music making #software #online so that you can call us TEVENIS...More.

ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEERING..

Topics and Discussions about Electrical Power Engineering - You will learn: Drafting, Supervision, installation, And maintenance of Electrical And Electronics Equipments...
Educating The General Public On The Best Practice Of Electrical Power Engineering Is Also What We Can Do...more.